How to DOMINATE the Nordstrom Sale??? Take advantage of the bargain-hunting I did… and shop from the comfort of your own home! This is my first year to have insider access to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, and I took FULL advantage of it! In the last 48 hours I have tried my best to check out what deals the #Nsale has to offer so I could bring my FAVORITE deals, straight to my FAVORITE peeps!
What I have realized, besides the fact that I am strangely obsessed with anything leopard print, is that this year’s #NSale is alllll about the denim! I could not get over how amazing the denim selection was!
… enough of my chit chat.. lets get to the good stuff…. DIRECT LINKS to shop my favorite picks!! Make sure you make it all the way to the bottom.. I’ll give you an insider tip on what will sell out immediately! Get those things at the top of your wishlist and add them to your cart ASAP <3 I will also give you my TOP 5 favorite snags 🙂
The sweater game is strong my friends… sooo many good options! One that a lot of people wanted from my dressing room was this Madewell color-blocked cardi! It comes in multiple colors, but something about the grey and navy had me swooning…
I pretty much ended up with only Rails tops, or Free people! Always favorites of mine! I also grabbed that little leopard tee last minute because.. well.. I have some kind of weird obsession with all of it
These were my favorite pairs… I wasn’t sure if I would love the Black studded Paige bootie height on my legs, but I ended up loving them! It is a very flattering bootie height, and doesn’t cut you off at a weird angle!
HANDBAGS and HAT
I wanted more hats guys… but they were already sold out! Out of the bags.. I couldn’t resist those two backpacks. The olive color of the Treasure and Bond bad was soo pretty and you CANNOT beat that price! Then the Clare V. suede backpack was giving me heart-eyes… After Sale it jumps up to $399… so snag it now while you can save $133.00! Also comes in a tote, that is already sold out in store!
JACKETS and COATS
My Sooo many great options, but these were my favorites! That casual grey ALLSAINTS jacket was sooo comfortable and cozy jumps up to $150 after the sale, so it’s a great time to grab!!
Give me allllll the jeans! It was sooooo soooo hard for me to narrow it down! I loved every single pair! The jean selection is too good! If you’re going to splurge.. now is the time to do it! My suggestion is spend your money on a pair that is a little different from the average pair. Maybe that leopard GOOD AMERICAN pair, or that Pair of cropped flares from FRAME. Then I would also grab a great classic pair… possibly the solid black Madewell jeans, or the skinny Paige jeans. You cannot go wrong with any of them!!!
SKIRTS and DRESSES
These were my top favs in this category. I think my absolute favorite was the leopard skirt by Something Navy (I know shocking.. I’m obsessed with another leopard piece… but it was TOO good!)
I had to have that Adidas tank… I bought a similar one last year, but in black, and I wear it all the time! For loungewear… I was loving more leopard! Both of those were flying off of the racks!
Favorite part of beauty??? The Le Labo fragrance packs. I haven’t found a single scent that wasn’t heavenly
WHAT IS GOING TO FLY OFF THE RACK TOMORROW:
I got to shop starting on the 10th. I rushed my tush to Nordstrom as soon as they unlocked the doors, and already these items were almost GONE! SHOP FAST!
MY TOP 5 FAVORITES :
It is soooo hard to narrow it down to 5 choices… but If I had to pick, here they are
- That Vince bootie going to be the bootie of the season! It comes in black and “Roasted Cashew” also! At first glance I liked the Cashew color, but it was sooo close to my skin tone, that I went with the “Light Straw” color. They have the perfect bootie height for comfort and are sooo cute!!
- The Mother cropped jeans.. are the mother of all jeans! The cutest hemline and they are soo comfortable on! Out of all the jeans… (and I’m obsessed with a lot), those are hands-down my FAV!
- Something Navy wound up in my dressing room a lot! I loooved this crew neck leopard sweater! It also comes in a cardigan, which is equally as cute.. I just fell in love with the cozy fit of the crew neck.
- This ALLSAINTS leather jacket in “Ocean Blue” is definitely a splurge.. but I couldn’t resist! This was the very last one in store so if you’re going to take the plunge.. do it FAST! In person, the color is irrisistable!
- Last, but not least, this Free People Sweater was my faaaaavorite! It is so comfortable and I loved the slouchy fit! I feel like I will wear it non-stop! I liked it so much I bought it in 2 colors (yes, I’m that weird), Terracotta (rust), and Ivory!
Take my links, and load up your wishlist now, so the second the sale goes live at 12:30 PM EST… You can load these puppies straight into your cart!
As always, thank you for using my links! Your support means the world to me!! Now, get out there and DOMINATE!!!