It’s that time of year again… where Nordstrom’s big glass doors open early and fashionistas flock by the masses, trying to score the best deals on this years fall fashion previews! Last night, I truly felt like a kid on Christmas Eve I was so excited. To some of you this may be ridiculous.. but for somebody who prides themselves on getting a good deal.. its heaven! My mission for the sale: find fun items to spruce up my everyday, mom-style! I am all about comfort, and things that can be worn multiple ways!
I’ll just cut to the chase! Here our some of my top picks and links to shop!! Happy Shopping!! 🙂
There are so many great pairs of jeans, but these 4 were my FAV!
- Articles of Society– Extremely affordable ($41.90) and amazing fit! They are so stretchy, they felt like leggings. Perfect pair for “khaotic” mommies like me who are running around with crazy kiddos! They are a MUST have!
- STS Blue– If you’re looking for a fun statement to change up your wardrobe, look no further! These jeans are perrrrfect! At only $38.90, they have a great fit and a perfect amount of wear to have you looking stylish and a little edgy. This pair does not have as much stretch, but they are comfortable and fit true to size.
- SP Black– If you are a high waist lover- these jeans are for you!! I loved the fit and the assymetric ankle line. Only $38.90!
- FRAME– If you are looking for a high-end stand out.. This is your pair! They have such a great fit, and I love the unique slit in the font of the legs. If you’ve always wanted a pair of FRAME, nows the time to do it. Regularly priced at $269.90- during the sale they are $179.90 (almost $100 off!!)
** I had several pairs of designer jeans in the dressing room, paige, joe’s, AG, rag & bone… They were all so cute. But these stood out as my favs for how they fit! Plus you canNOT beat the price point on the first 3!!
- Chelsea 28 – Crushing on this casual sweater with girly lace detail! They didn’t have it in my store, so I can’t tell describe the fit, but I love this look to spice up my everyday casual wardrobe! Comes in 3 colors, loved the black as well!! Also has a great price point!! $58.90
- Lush V-Neck T– This blush basic is one of my favorite things I tried on. I wasn’t even planning on buying basics, but at $15.80 I couldn’t resist. It has a nice lose boyfriend fit, and is not paper thin where it would show your bra right through it. I may or may not have grabbed it in white, and black too (I may also go back for the grey).
- Topshop– Those of you who know me, know that I love wild graphics on clothes.. for myself and my children, so when I saw this my eyes popped out. What is cooler than a black panther on a distressed T? May be a wild choice for some, but I’m picturing this comfy statement tee with jean shorts and sneaks, or even those new mustard-colored jeans with a distressed jean jacket and some studded black booties! Feeling my vibe? it’s only $28.90
- Rails Plaid Shirt– This plaid shirt is so insanely soft, and the fit is amaze! It come in 4 colors, but I loved this soft blueish-grey plaid. Normally $148, on sale for $99. If you’ve always wanted one of these, now is the time!
- Rails Sweater– Softest sweater ever, and the coziest fit! I want to wear this sweater for the rest of my life while sipping on hot uniquely crafted coffee drinks-just feeling awesome! Originally $176 on sale for $117. Still pricy, but you can definitely mix this up in so many ways. A great fall/winter staple!
- Sincerely Jules– I love the details on this casual sweatshirt. The lace-up sides bring such a fun flair. Wasn’t in stock in my store, so I can’t let you know how it fit. But, this definitely stands out as a favorite online. Comes in 3 colors and all 3 are perfection!
- J Crew Tee– Maybe I love this so much because I just got back from france (and I’m always a little french obsessed), but I think this Tee is adorable!! Only $25.90
- Treasure & Bond Tee– Love the twist detail on this basic grey T. Brings a fun flare to a caual tee! $29.90
- BlankNYC Embroidered Jacket– The embroidery and studs on this statement faux leather moto jacket stood out to me immediately, and may be my favorite piece of the entire sale! It fits perfect and comfortably! This is the perfect piece to spice up a casual outfit or to even throw on with your hot date-night dress.
- Topshop Jean Jacket– I loved the distressed look of this jacket, and the boyfriend fit! I also wear jean jackets daily, either around my waist, or over my shoulders. This one will be perfect for an edgy flair! $63.90 right now, bumps up to $95 after the sale!
- BlankNYC Metallic Jacket– I actually didn’t notice this one in my initial online browsing, but when I tried it on in store, I fell in love! It’s a little more muted in person, and the fit=great! Plus, this color allows you to throw it on over almost anything.
- BP Bomber– This velour bomber gave me all the feels of fall! I loved the color with the flower embroidery. While I was in France, they were putting the fall lines out and bombers seemed to be the trend! Also, has a great price point at $38.90!
The Athleisure was just too good.. plus, that’s typically what I end up wearing everyday.. so I linked everything that popped out at me the most! Not pictured.. a pair of Alo leggings that are already sold out, but if they come back in stock, I will notify you because they are to die for!
- Nike Muscle tank– I love this style tank top and I’m a nike workout kinda gal. So this was a score!! Comes in 3 colors- only $26.90!!
- Zella long sleeve– Online I instantly loved this top! In person, my umbilical hernia just did not look so cute peaking out of that middle mesh section. For those of you without an umbilical hernia, this top is hot!! (Still hot even if you do have a hernia.. mine just looks like the end of a snuffleupagus trunk-lol!), comes in blush too!
- Nike Jacket– I normally gravitate towards black, white, and grey when it comes to athleisure, but something about this red-orange and white jacket caught my eye! This little diddy came home with mama! $67.90 and comes in 3 colors!
- Nike Crop– Absolutely loved this cropped sweatshirt! I decided I was only going to get one outerwear piece and that was the nike Jacket, but I loved the look of this for sure!
- Zella Zip– This Zip up jacket is so cute, and I loved the slouchy fit and texture of the material. I had so much trouble deciding between this and the Nike zip up, so I tossed it over to Kevi– he said Nike jacket, so that’s what won… but I do love this one too (may have to go back for it 🙂 ). $98.90
- Zella full-length leggings– My fav workout pants of the sale!!! I absolutely loved them on. They are high waisted, which I love for HIIT workouts, so I don’t have to worry about them inching down during workouts! $42.90
- Zella crop– I can’t get enough of sheer paneling in workout wear, so these babies stood out immediately! They didn’t have in store, so I cant say how they look on.. but I am definitely crushing on these!! $38.90
- Zella sports bra– I have this in a black and white floral print and I love it! It has a little padding (removable) for us girls that don’t have a lot up top. It also provides lots of support and has the cutest detailing on the back! Definitely worth the great price!!! $31.90
Full disclosure: I have not purchased any shoes yet. Yesterday the shoe section was insanity—absolute madness!! It was a 30-45 minute wait to get shoes to try on, so I decided to go back online, decide on my favs and I’ll head back to the store to try-on sometime today! These are the 4 pairs that I want to try!
- 1 Stage – These booties are TOO cute! I love the low heal, the side cut-out, and the geometric perforations! They come in 6 colors ( love them all.. but thinking about the black or blush). $89.90…. after sale they go up to $139.95!
- Marc Fisher LTD – I need a black pair of low-heeled booties, and I love the pointed toe and metal detail on these! They also come in brown. Currently $129.90, bump up to $198.95 after sale.
- Sam Edelman– I don’t really need a pair like this, but I might not be able to resist! dying over the grey color and I love the criss-crossing strap details! $99.90
- Mercer Edit– I am looooving this brand lately! This pair of booties is a little pricier than the other 3, but those studs have me swooning!!! These babies are $199.90, after the sale they go up to $299.95… meaning, they are a full $100 off! Now is definitely the time to snag these bad boys! 😉
I also, snagged some S’well bottles for back to school, and these cute little ruffle shorts!!!
ABSOLUTE TOP 5:
I hope y’all enjoyed perusing my NSale Picks!!! I’ll leave you with a top 5:
Dressing room out-takes: