It’s the most wonderful time of the year (in a singing voice). Time for family gatherings, holiday parties, the richest food, and of course… gift giving!! In efforts to help, the hot mess express (i.e. myself or anyone like me)… I rounded up some fun gift ideas!!
For The Women in Your Life:
No need to break your bank on gifts … these gifts are super fun, and any woman in your life would love them! Plus, They are all under $50!!!
- Everyone loves a great winter hat, and that Topshop Beanie comes in a few different colors!
- As far as drink containers go, I thought this rose gold swell is so pretty! The “After this we’re getting pizza” water bottle made me laugh because I always say I workout for the weekend (i.e. eating all the carbs, and drinking all the wine-lol). That adorable coffee mug is perfect because who doesn’t love to be told they’re gorgeous by their morning coffee????
- New cell phone cases are always a good Idea. Find the star print one here, and lips and stars here.
- This glittery watch band caught my eye… also comes in tons of color options!
- Tai earrings are my absolute favorite– delicate and sparkly!
- Check out this cute cookbook for the kitchen savvy woman in your life.
- I thought those rose gold wireless earbuds were fun, and a great gift that anyone can enjoy!
- Last but not least, check out those fun, cozy socks.. perfect stocking stuffer!
For The Men folk:
Here are a few gift ideas for those mysterious creatures with a Y chromosome, that are bank account friendly 😉
Thug Kitchen.. perfect for any man that loves to cook, just read an excerpt–it will have you laughing!
The new Amazon Echo speaker is not only slick looking, but it comes in several colors and is on sale for Black Friday!
For the man who loves to dress up, that affordable tie bar, comes in gold, silver, and rose gold!
Who doesn’t love a Yeti?? Plus this new style comes in several color options!!
For the cocktail maker in your life… how cool is Iceball Maker?
Every man could use new undies, right? I’ve been told these Duluth Buck-Naked undies are the comfiest, and they don’t fade.. which is apparently super important for your undergarments to not fade-lol!
Little Girl Gift Guide:
Sitcking with what I know.. I thought I could provide some gift ideas for girls. My two girly whirlies are a little more difficult to buy for this year.. They only thing they tend to play with are TY beanie boos.. and then they love building forts. Here are a couple of things I thought they may really enjoy:
My kiddos are obsessed with sneaking my phone to take pictures.. maybe this adorable camera would let them express their artistic side!
For the little unicorn lover in your life.. how adorable is this little sleeping bag?? Use code MORE17 for 20% off!!
Are your little ones obsessed with mini hatchimals? Mine are! I thought they may enjoy this little playset for their new obsession!
Ever heard of Squishies?? I hadn’t either until a few weeks ago, but apparently kids are obsessed! They are basically like scented stress balls.. but in the shapes of food, and apparently cacti and pandas-lol! I saw a huge barrel of these being set up in Target, so I’m thinking these might be a big deal this year….
HAPPY SHOPPING EVERYONE!!! I hope this little guide helps! 🙂